With over 3,000 senior IT decision-makers attending its 2011 show, the Cloud Computing World Forum is the leading cloud computing event in Europe. Over 20% of its attendees are C-level and above, and its exhibitors and speakers are globally recognised IT industry specialists. To be held on June 12th and 13th, at Earls Court, London, the 2012 Cloud Computing World Forum promises to be even bigger and better than before, offering more top companies and experts than other like events.
When: 12 -13 June 2012
Where: Earls Court
If you're looking for a new role in Cloud Computing or any other area of IT and want to find out who's hiring for roles that you're qualified for then come see us at the Cloud Computing World Forum 2012 at Early Court tomorrow or the day after. We'll be there all day.
10 other reasons to attend CCWF 2012
- Meet over 4,000 senior IT decision-makers from around the globe
- 150 seminars across 8 theatres, including the Microsoft Theatre and all new Google Theatre
- 120 global exhibitors helping you discover the latest and most innovative IT products
- Make connections with business partners and peers through our unique networking program
- Case studies relevant to all business types giving you the clearest industry picture
- All the latest topics covered by leading industry experts, including SaaS, Security, Big Data, PaaS, Mobile, Public Sector, Virtualization, Communications, Social, CRM and more
- Hear from Microsoft customers and partners in the Microsoft Partner Zone, and Google case studies in the Google Theatre
- Co-located with the CDN World Forum – leading 2 day conference on Content Delivery Networks
- Attend the Cloud Computing World Series Awards including free networking evening and ceremony
- 5 free-to-attend theatres, 2 paid to attend/VIP theatre streams and our unique Executive Leadership Summit
Register Now to attend Europe's leading cloud computing event
Strategy, Develop and Connect Theatres: Our Strategy, Develop and Connect theatres are an ideal compliment to the Vision Theatre, dividing cloud topics between different areas and ensuring attendees will get maximum opportunities to listen and discuss what is most relevant to them.
Seminar Program: Your opportunity to explore topics and questions in more detail. The seminar program also features our unique networking environment designed to give you the networking time and opportunity with peers and colleagues.
Cloud Computing World Series Awards: Nominate your company for and attend our awards networking evening. Attend on your own with your colleagues or customers. For more information please contact the keynote team.
Networking: Benefit from our enhanced networking program and unique "forum within an expo" approach to maximise the contacts and networking opportunities you have at the show.
Floorplan: Experience our visitor centric floorplan with WiFi zone, comfort areas, catering area and networking lounge.
Technical Symposium: Visit our Technical Symposium for expert analysis and discussion into the relevant subject and topics.
Visitor Friendly Hours: Designed with the visitor in mind, our core show hors allow visitors to experience the event without travelling through peak rush hour.
Breakfast Briefings: Explore topics, subjects and questions in an intimate networking environment over coffee and breakfast.
Scanners: Scanning system available to all sponsors and exhibitors to track attendee details and for attendees to make sure they can keep up-to-date with the chosen contacts.
Online Q & A: Send in your questions in the run up to the show and we wiill put together an agenda or panel session designed too answer the most popular trending topics.
Online Networking Tool: Benefit from our pre-show online networking tool to arrange meetings and enagagement with fellow attendees.